Trip Highlights of Chitwan Tour:
- Explore the wilderness of the first national park of Nepal which is also the UNESCO world heritage site.
- Ethnic cultural Tharu dance performance in the evening and observe Tharu community by going to village tour.
- Visit of Nepal’s largest elephant breeding center, can see Royal Bengal Tigers, One-Horned Rhino, Bird watching, canoe ride and elephant ride
- Amazing jeep drive inside jungle – encounter with several wildlife.
- Boating and canoeing trip.
- Sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu valley of historical UNESCO world heritage sites.
This is the essence of a Jungle safari in Nepal , we try to offer our guests the chance to visit parts of the parks,to keep away from the crowded areas, thus enabling our clients to have an unique experience. A Jungle Safari in Nepal can be a very exciting experience. It is possible for any visitor to stay in these parks and take part in an organized jungle safari and activity program. It’s a great way to relax after a trek and soak up the jungle environment, bring your kids along and have the family holiday of a lifetime. In the jungle you can experience, elephant back safaris, bush walking, bird watching, canoeing, recreation activities and cultural programs, depending on which park you choose to go to.You can trek into the jungle by foot with an experienced tracker, by elephant back, by dugout canoe or by jeep. A safari in Nepal is a fun filled package ideal for anyone. The national parks offer a range of accommodations form lush resorts to basic tent style. The resorts make a package for you that included everything from you sleeping arrangements to meals to days full of activity.Means Nature walk or Jungle walk overlooking or observing the enthralling beauty of Jungle vicinity. Actuality jungle walks bestows close-up chance to analysis different categories of animals as well observe their track, sign and sounds. The most gripping and attention- grabbing program offered by Nepal not found elsewhere in the world is regard as jungle safari. Nepal has nine National Parks, four Wildlife Reserves and three Conservation Area where you may explorer.