Trip Highlights of Nepal Sightseeing Tour in Nepal:
- Short tour in Nepal covers sightseeing Tour of three major cities of Kathmandu Valley. (Kathmandu – Patan – Bhaktapur)
- Observe the pottery square, five story tallest Nyatapol Temple and the rich culture in Bhaktapur.
- “Boudhhanath Stupa” biggest stupa of Nepal.
- Visit ancient shrine of Changunarayan temple
- An opportunity to observe Living Goddess Kumari in Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Explore the historical temples, sacred landmarks, stone statues, arts and unique architectural values while wandering around the well preserved cities of Kathmandu Valley.
- Scenic Drive to Nagarkot Hill station
- Spectacular Mountain View and sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Explore the unique geographical, natural, and cultural wonders.
- Observe the medieval arts and architecture of Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar.
Tour in nepal consists of the touring activities of architecturally significant and an example of excellent craftsmanship in the form of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square. For the holy and pilgrims point of view the places like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath and Pashupatinathe are the places to go for. Finally, the monuments, history and faith along with the religious perspective can be witnessed in Changunarayan. After all the hustling bustling and architectural touring activities the tourists will find the tranquility in the hills of Nagarkot. Among these three Durbar Squares tourists will find the history of Malla kings who ruled during ancient times in Nepal. From the Stone temple to the multi windowed palaces tourists can find the wonders of the ancient time. The unique amalgamation of the religious harmony in the Swyambhunath famously known as Monkey Temple and the Bouddhanath trip offers the peaceful soul enhancement while the visit of the Pashupatinath imparts the strong belief of Nepalese people. After the visit of historical and aesthetic visits of these places you will have cracking time in the peaceful tranquil Nagarkot. The place is famous for the sunrise and sunset tour along with the panoramic view of the Mountains like Everest, Annapurna, Gaurishankar, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh, Jugal, Manaslu, Langtang and many more.
Choose Tour in Nepal to understand better about this gorgeous Himalayan nation. Your every penny spent for the tour will be worth a millions. From fabled architectural to
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and trip preparation – 1,300m
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu City:
Day 03: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Changunarayan and overnight at Nagarkot
Day 04: Full day sightseeing in Patan Durbar Square
Day 05: Farewell friend
Physical Conditions and Experience Requirements
5 day Sightseeing Tour in Nepal is considered as moderate. If you jog or perform morning walks regularly then it would not be any problem for you to walk on the trail. However, it is highly recommended that you should start doing mild exercises one month prior to your Sightseeing Tour in Nepal date. This would help in creating best holiday experience. Having said that, it should be noted Technical Skill are not needed. The major hurdle is an altitude. Therefore, person having past medical history of lung, heart and blood diseases are extremely advised to consult your doctor before embarking on this journey.
You can surf through our website for the more information regarding services, altitudes, terrain difficulty and requirements. If you want to know more about Nepalese culture, traditions and other FAQs answers then please feel free to inquire further. Call us any time at Nepal Adventure Pilgrimage