Trip Highlights of Tamang Heritage Trek:
- Observe the local Tamang’s way of life and their ancient Bonpo and Tibetan Buddhist Culture.
- Witness the acknowledged monasteries and traditional wood carved houses at the village of Thuman
- Explore the Langtang Valley in the central Himalayan region of Nepal.
- Panoramic views of Langtang Himalayan Ranges including Langtang Lirung 7425m, Ghengu Liru(Langtang II 6571m), Dorje Lakpa 6980m, Gangchempo 6,387m, Naya-Kanga 5,846m, Jugal Himal 6080 m
- Experience the natural spa treatment at hot natural springs.
- Experience local food and tradition while home stay in Bridhham .
- Highest hiking point to Langtang (3430m).
- Experience the exceptionally warm and cordial hospitality of the “Tamangs”
- Mystical landscapes and rich of cultural heritage flora and fauna make your journey more exciting.
- Explore the UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu city with an experienced city guide.
Blend with the Tibetan origin of people along with the Lamas/Moktans/Tamangs of the Langtang in this joyous journey taking you to some of the spectacular places of the Langtang region trekking and Ganesh Himal Trekking. During the Tamang Heritage Trek trekkers find the natural wonders nestled harmoniously in the expert guardianship of these intrepid people. The natural hot water springs to the communities and their terraced farmlands endow the unique opportunity to understand the root of these wonderful terrains. Villages like Gatlang, Briddim, Tatopani and others are the perfect hideaway destination to understand the true essence of the hilly and Himalayan lifestyle. Moreover, visual delights of the stunning Himalayas and detours along the forests, rivers and hilly landscape contribute in creating the marvelous moments of tramping in Nepal. The splendid view of the mountains like Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishankar, Shishapangma and others will add the gloss to this glorious anthropological trekking in Nepal.
Together with the various trekking agencies of Nepal this route is being put forwarded as the next big thing in Nepal trekking. The mere reason behind Tamang Heritage Trek route being must trek trail is its diversity. From culture to the nature trekkers can enjoy to the fullest. Nepal Adventure Pilgrimage Treks & Expedition is delighted to present this package for our valued trekkers to enjoy the staged authenticity of the splendors of Langtang region of Nepal.
Day 01 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m)
Day 02 : Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1467m)
Day 4 : Syabrubesi to Gatlang (2238m)
Day 5 : Trek to Tatopani (2607m)
Day 6 : Tatopani to Thuman (2338m)
Day 7 : Trek to Timure (1762m)
Day 8 : Timure to Briddham (2229m)
Day 9 : Trek to Lama hotel (2470m)
Day 10 : Trek to Langtang (3430m)
Day 11 : Langtang to Kyanjing Gompa (3870m)
Day 12 : Kyanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 13 : Trek to Syabrubesi (1467m)
Day 14 : Syabrubesi to KathmanduDay 15 : Farewell friend.
Physical Conditions and Experience Requirements
14 days Tamang HeritageTrek is considered as moderate. If you jog or perform morning walks regularly then it would not be any problem for you to walk on the trail. However, it is highly recommended that you should start doing mild exercises one month prior to your trekking date. This would help in creating best Himalayan walking holiday experience. Having said that, it should be noted Technical Skill are not needed. The major hurdle is an altitude. Therefore, person having past medical history of lung, heart and blood diseases are extremely advised to consult your doctor before embarking on this journey.
You can surf through our website for the more information regarding services, altitudes, terrain difficulty and requirements. If you want to know more about Nepalese culture, traditions and other FAQs answers then please Cantact us by email feel free to inquire further. Call us any time at Nepal adventure pilgrimage